2000 W AES / 4000 W continuos
138 dB continuous /144 dB peak
The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is coated with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with specially treated grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (SW–215), and Self–Powered without networking (SW–215A) or with networking remote PC control (SW–215 PCC–3).
- High output, compact subwoofer system
- 2 x 15-inch-LF
- Designed for permanent installation where the small size allows placement in tight places while providing the extremely
- low frequency response of much larger systems.
- Large Disco and club sound reinforcement
- Theater Sound Systems
- Large auditoriums
- f/x reinforcement and cinemas
Components: 2×15” LF driver
Nominal Dispersion: 120º x 120º
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Axial Sensitivity: 105 dB (1w/1m)
Calculated SPL: 138 dB continuous /144 dB peak
Power Handling: 2000 W AES / 4000 W continuos
Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches): 735x870x690 mm / 28.94″ x 34.25″ x 27.16″
Net Weight (kg/Pounds): 75,3 Kg / 166 lbs
Construction: 18mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Durawound weatherized coating. Six recessed carrying handle
Grille: Powder coated perforated steel
-SW-215 A. DSP Fixer on factory
-SW-215PCC-3 Network controlled DSP