700 W AES / 1400 W continuous
122 dB continuous /128 dB peak
It can be used in combination with IBZA6 or IBZA10. The response given with this subwoofer is very deep, starting at 38 Hz. The cabinet has been tuned using the latest cad techniques.
The SW12Minisub has built in proprietary hardware for simple, fast and safe rigging. The enclosure has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is coated with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with specially treated grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (SW-12), and Self-Powered without networking (SW–12A) or with networking remote PC control (SW–12 PCC–3).
- Sonic impact precision. High output, compact subwoofer system
- 1 x 12-inch-LF Bass Reflex
- Designed for permanent installation where the physically small size and the impact of a 12-inch driver is desired
- A/V systems
- meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas
- f/x reinforcement, cruise ships
- Background music in restaurant, disco, club and small retail spaces
Components: 1×12” LF driver
Nominal Dispersion: 360º
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Axial Sensitivity: 93 dB (1w/1m)
Calculated SPL: 122 dB continuous /128 dB peak
Power Handling: 700 W AES / 1400 W continuos
Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches): 376x376x398 mm / 14.80″ x 14.80″ x 15.70″
Net Weight (kg/Pounds): 21,1 Kg / 46.51 lbs
Construction: 18mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Durawound weatherized coating. One recessed carrying handle.
Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam.
-SW-12 A. DSP Fixer on factory
-SW-12 PCC-3 Network controlled DSP