1200 W AES / 2400 W continuos
129 dB continuous/ 135 Peak
The response given with this subwoofer is very deep, starting at 35 Hz.
The SW118M has built in proprietary hardware for simple, fast and safe rigging. The enclosure has been made with the latest cad techniques assuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is covered with rugged Durawound texture finish and protected with epoxy powder coating grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (SW–118M), and Self–Powered without networking (SW–118M–A) or with networking remote PC control (SW–118M PCC–3).
- The SW-118M is the companion subwoofer to the CLa208. The SW-118M’s simple-to-use rigging solution allows users to construct flown and ground stacked arrays with ease
- 1 x 18-inch-LF cone driver
- Optimally vented for increased response
- Band PA
- Coporate Events
- Sound system rental
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
Components: 1×18” LF driver
Nominal Dispersion: 360º
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Axial Sensitivity: 98 dB (1w/1m)
Calculated SPL: 129 dB continuous/ 135 Peak
Power Handling: 1200 W AES / 2400 W continuos
Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches): 596x590x691 mm / 23.46″ x 23.23″ x 27.20″
Net Weight (kg/Pounds): 46 Kg / 101.41 lbs
Construction: 18mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Durawound weatherized coating. Four recessed carrying handle.
Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam
- SW-118MR: SW-118M + TRK-118 rigging kit installed at the factory
- Top Grid THV-118
- Wood dolly: TWD-118
- Transition Frame SW-118MR to CLa208: TTF-208-118
- Two-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers two stacked
- Three-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers three stacked
-SW-118M A. DSP Fixer on factory
-SW-118M PCC-3 Network controlled DSP