1200 W AES / 2400 W continuos
129 dB continuous/ 135 Peak
The Tecnare SW–118M is a powerful 1×18-inch direct radiation, vented subwoofer cabinet. It has been designed for all kinds of sound reinforcement: short, medium or long throw. Optionally, the box can houses rigging hardware to be used in array systems, such as CLa208.
It is the ideal option to be combined with V Series or IBIZA One Series.
The response given with this subwoofer is very deep, starting at 35 Hz.
Its optional rigging hardware support both grounds stacked or flown vertical array, and can be chosen for touring or fixed installations.
The enclosure has been made with the latest CAD techniques assuring a perfect and rigid construction. Weatherized finish is provided, as the cabinet is covered with Poliurea texture finish and protected with epoxy powder coating grills.
The system’s choice can be passive (SW–118M), and Self–Powered (SW-118M PCCBox)
- The SW-118M is the companion subwoofer to the CLa208. The SW-118M’s simple-to-use rigging solution allows users to construct flown and ground stacked arrays with ease
- 1 x 18-inch-LF cone driver
- Optimally vented for increased response
- Band PA
- Coporate Events
- Sound system rental
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 400 Hz ±4dB, measured on axys
Components: 1×18” LF driver
Nominal Dispersion: 360º
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Axial Sensitivity: 98 dB (1w/1m)
Calculated SPL: 129 dB continuous/ 135 Peak
Power Handling: 1200 W AES / 2400 W continuos
Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches): 596x590x691 mm / 23.46″ x 23.23″ x 27.20″
Net Weight (kg/Pounds): 46 Kg / 101.41 lbs
Construction: 18mm birch plywood. Finished in black semi-matt textured Poliurea weatherized coating. Four recessed carrying handle. Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated fabric
- SW-118MR: SW-118M + TRK-118 rigging kit installed at the factory
- Top Grid: THV-208-118M
- Wood dolly: TWD-118
- Rigging Structure: iTHV-118M designed for fixed installations
- Adapter Link Between SW118M and SW118M: iTLink118M, designed for fixed installations
- Adapter Link Between SW118M and CLa208 : CLa208iSW118M_Link, designed for fixed installations
- Transition Frame SW-118MR to CLa208: TTF-208-118
- Two-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers two stacked
- Three-high SW-118M Transit Cover: Covers three stacked
- SW-118M PCCBox
- RAL Colour