250 W AES / 500 W continuous
115 dB continuous /121 dB peak
The ESW110 is a ultra-compact subwoofer system comprised of one 10-inch low frequency driver in a vented, front-loaded configuration for extended bandwidth. It has been designed for small sound reinforcements, where box size matters.
The rectangular cabinet has been made with the latest techniques ensuring a perfect and rigid construction and is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points for ultimate flexibility.
As a part of Tecnare’s E Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications, ESW110 provides a natural low-frequency sound quality.
- Sonic impact precision. High output, compact subwoofer system
- 1 x 10 -inch-LF Bass Reflex
- Designed for permanent installation where the physically small size and the impact of a 10-inch driver is desired
- A/V systems
- meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas
- f/x reinforcement, cruise ships
- Background music in restaurant, disco, club and small retail spaces
- Educational facilities
Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 500 Hz ±3dB, measured on axys
Components: 1×10” LF driver
Nominal Dispersion: 360º
Impedance: 8 Ohm.
Axial Sensitivity: 94 dB (1w/1m)
Calculated SPL: 115 dB continuous /121 dB peak
Power Handling: 250 W AES / 500 W continuos
Dimmensions (HxWxD) (millimeters/inches): 310x398x350 mm / 12.20″ x 15.70″ x 13.78″
Net Weight (kg/Pounds): 9,6 Kg / 21.16 lbs
Construction: 16mm birch plywood. Finished in black paint.
Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent reticulated foam
◊ BG-ESW110 U-Bracket
Stand alone system
Background music in disco and club