2 way in Ceiling
80W (8 Ohms)
The Tecnare CS81, as part as Tecnare Cs Series, is a compact, two-way ceiling loudspeaker, specially designed for background and foreground applications that require premium performance and cost competitiveness.
It brings full frequency response, consistent coverage and intelligibility to a wide range of architectural enviroments- From Hotels and concourses to Retail Outlets, Bars and Restaurants.
- Two Way Coaxial Passive Loudspeaker
- Built in 100v transformer with 8 Ohm option
- With ABS fire back cover ensuring high-end surround sound
- 4 individual power setting in 100v mode
- Quick and Easy Ceiling Installation
- Good for Hi-demand audio enviroment
- Designed for PA Ceiling Applications
|System Type||2 Way Coaxial in Ceiling Loudspeaker|
|Power Capacity (AES/Cont/Peak)|
80W (8 Ohms)
|Enclosure||ABS Baffle with steel grille and steel back cover|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||240mm/9.44″|
- Cut out a hole in the ceiling
- Connect cable to terminal blocks
- Put the Speaker inside the hole. Screw the Speaker and install the protection net.
“Built in 100v transformer with 8 Ohm option.”
“4 individual power setting in 100v mode.”
“With ABS fire back cover ensuring high-end surround sound.”